Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Twitter has been around for what seems forever but is still such a clunky mess that makes no sense to me.

What are they trying to say? Has the deal bein (sic) scuppered yet?
It's nothing to do with Twitter (it has many issues). It's the difference between Mainstream Press/Media vs Saudi Media/press reporting on the same WTO report.

It's nothing to do with Twitter (it has many issues). It's the difference between Mainstream Press/Media vs Saudi Media/press reporting on the same WTO report.

He's alluding to the layout of the posts themselves being a clusterfuck.... I agree.

Don't know if the WTO findings really change much. Premier League will never had as much leverage with KSA's piracy. I'm bored of the whole thing now. Now that the more important issues re: Project Restart are settled (or at least more progressed) the PL should either accept or reject it so we can move on.

At the very least we now know Ashley actually wants to sell.

Reports on twitter that KSA just stopped BEIN broadcasting in Saudi Arabia and paid them 10m Riyals.

Looks positive for the takeover.

Gay pride awaits your (superficial) support! :freundgoal:

More streaming revenue for Abba courtesy of the North East too. :sherwoodlol:

This Fish This Fish What's the story here? The dream is over before it even got going?

Newcastle United's proposed takeover by a Saudi Arabian-backed consortium has been delayed because of a lack of clarity over who would be in charge at the club, BBC Sport has learned.

By Alistair Magowan and Dan Roan
  • 1 hour ago

It is only a matter of time before they start calling everyone racist.

Interestingly, I was just in Newcastle. I had been twice before on a night out and when passing through; but this time I got to see the city in the day time.

Some thoughts on the place: It is tiny but I think everything is small coming from London. The bridge cutting through the city is a sight to behold. The thousands of seagulls that have made it their home is amazing, if not a little dystopian. If any of you have played Bloodbourne, it sort of reminds me of that. They are much more nervous about the virus as well. Everything is about a month behind us. Very few restaurants are open although I had an incredible indian meal at a place called Simla. There are certainly parts of Newcastle that are pretty; the quayside and the areas around monument for example, but most of it is a bit of a wasteland. Again though, the geordies seemed on edge, and when they heard my accent, I could sense the fear and resentment. So, it was a strange trip but I like the place.

Last edited:
It is only a matter of time before they start calling everyone racist.

Interestingly, I was just in Newcastle. I had been twice before on a night out and when passing through; but this time I got to see the city in the day time.

Some thoughts on the place: It is tiny but I think everything is small coming from London. The bridge cutting through the city is a sight to behold. The thousands of seagulls that have made it their home is amazing, if not a little dystopian. If any of you have played Bloodbourne, it sort of reminds me of that. They are much more nervous about the virus as well. Everything is about a month behind us. Very few restaurants are open although I had an incredible indian meal at a place called Simla. There are certainly parts of Newcastle that pretty; the quayside and the areas around monument for example, but most of it is a bit of a wasteland. Again, though the geordies seemed on edge, and when they heard my accent, I could sense the fear and resentment. So, it was a strange trip but I like the place.
Why am I picturing Rick Grimes on a horse in a deserted Atalanta. Did you get to the CDC?

Back
Top Bottom