Newcastle (H) 3rd April - 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will win this easily.
Barcodes will be safe regardless.
Sky, want a shootout between us and the nomads.
It will come down to that game for bragging rights this season. And we will fuck the nomads. Wherever we finish, the goons will finish beneath us.
Match bottling pricks. Trying to shoe in the date that suits them best and bitching to make it happen. Pussies

I know we are on sky, but do you not think it’s strange how we never seem to play on a Saturday anymore ?
It's absolute b#llocks; our FA cup game at home vs Brighton was on a Saturday, but at 8pm!! I missed last orders at the pub by the time I got home. We're also due to play Brighton again on a Saturday, but at 12pm, which is pretty rubbish too.

That is shocking..

When we get the fixtures, there is always plenty of 3pm sat kick offs but it always seems to get changed.

The worst one was Everton, which was advertised as 3pm but changed to Monday night..
When are they going to realise, the fans should be considered but never seem to be,
Yep totally agree! Im sure lots of people got their tickets like we did when the original KO was Saturday 3PM. Then they change it to the Monday night not even Sunday. Surely there must be some rule that states once tickets are being sold for a game that you can’t change the time.

It's absolute b#llocks; our FA cup game at home vs Brighton was on a Saturday, but at 8pm!! I missed last orders at the pub by the time I got home. We're also due to play Brighton again on a Saturday, but at 12pm, which is pretty rubbish too.
Also there are no trains to and from Euston when we play Brighton. That's me fucked.
🤬:wall:.

Not really, many of the games were listed as 3pm Saturday kick-off but a large number of them were swapped purely for TV.

Yes really.... The games moved purely for TV will be of a minority compared to those dictated by Europa, lockdown and other covid rescheduling.

Yes really.... The games moved purely for TV will be of a minority compared to those dictated by Europa, lockdown and other covid rescheduling.
The games moved to a sunday because of EL we know in advance on most occassions,
Games like Everton, Newcastle, etc change AFTER they have been sold,

The games moved to a sunday because of EL we know in advance on most occassions,
Games like Everton, Newcastle, etc change AFTER they have been sold,

Not sure of your point..... I've not denied that it happens on occasion.

I'm responding to the fact that we haven't had a Sat 3pm home game since Dec 19. That's largely down to Thursday night football, lockdown etc.

Last edited:
Not sure of your point..... I've not denied that it happens on occasion.

I'm responding to the fact that we haven't had a Sat 3pm home game since Dec 19. That's largely down to Thursday night football, lockdown etc.
I wasn’t making any point to you.
I was discussing with other people that have been affected by change of date AFTER buying tickets.
That is fact.

If I wanted a pointless argument I’d have rang my mother in law.

I wasn’t making any point to you.
I was discussing with other people that have been affected by change of date AFTER buying tickets.
That is fact.

If I wanted a pointless argument I’d have rang my mother in law.

Bloke said:

7th December 2019 v Burnley last 3pm Saturday home game.

You said : "That is shocking.."

I responded accordingly and offered up a rationale..... No need to be a dick about it.

Get over yourself. If you want pvt concersations use DM.... This is an open forum.
If I make a comment to another poster about game changes just butt out.
If you’re trying to be some sort of forum super god then give it up as you’re not very good at it.

How many times have you had to change your weekend plans because a game was changed after the original sale date.

I’ll have an educated guess and say NONE.

Last edited:
If I make a comment to another poster about game changes just butt out.

Errrr... Again. No.

If you’re trying to be some sort of forum overlord then give it up as you’re not very good at it.

Says the one telling people when they are and aren't allowed to comment.

How many times have you had to change your weekend plans because a game was changed after the original sale date.

I’ll have an educated guess and say NONE.

Some in the past, thanks.

Again... Get over yourself; it's not an exclusive you-only topic. Other thoughts and opinions are allowed.

Btw you clearly haven't noticed but; I've not even questioned the inconvenience to you in the first place.

Get on with your day and stop being so fuckin' precious.

Errrr... Again. No.

Says the one telling people when they are and aren't allowed to comment.

Some in the past, thanks.

Again... Get over yourself; it's not an exclusive you-only topic. Other thoughts and opinions are allowed.

Btw you clearly haven't noticed but; I've not even questioned the inconvenience to you in the first place.

Get on with your day and stop being so fuckin' precious.
Go away you annoying pointless Tit
And allow me to discuss with others how annoying changing dates and not playing on sat is.

I see Argentina are playing on wed night/Thurs morn at 12:30am so I presume Romero should be back and okay for Sunday afternoon? I don’t think he can even play with suspension. Ridiculous that he even travelled

All the guys & gals with season tickets thats a hellish.
Back in the days when I went to all games, home and away, I never organised anything for a Saturday, or Tuesday and Wednesday nights, because they were the only times games were scheduled for.
Now, a game can be anytime of the day, any day of the week. It's a 'mare trying to book anything in advance. I'm lucky I don't have to factor work in any more, and I don't have the travel issues a lot of people have, but still. it's flippin' annoying when I can't make arrangements in advance, just because there might be a game on. The fact we are STILL waiting for a date for the NLD is a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom