Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CGbr05mW8AAINoS.jpg

That's absolutely ridiculous... Hasn't the Newcastle Chairman heard of Texting ???

I feel sorry for Newcastle supporters. That fat piece of shit running the club is the perfect example of all that is worng with football ownership. A cunt with absolutely no affinitiy with the supporters or the club, with virtually zero regard for what is happening on the pitch and completely on the balance sheet.
I'm sure their fans have a similar view of us in terms of delusion, hope, past heroes - but we should sympathise with their plight and use it to recognise how fortunate we are with Levy/ENIC.

'Noisy lot, the best fans in the world'

Yes all 18,000 of them that used to turn up, then the other 32,000 come along when they are in the top division. The most nauseating, syncophantic pile of shit for an advert in a long time, take a bow Barclays and Mr Elbows Shearer........

These cunts are like a mini Liverpool for feeling that they are above and unlike everyone else, that they suffer from people not understanding their passion and the deep culture of the club... and their proud history and tradition of being even more pitiful than us on the trophy front. Wankers. Fat, stupid wankers. Sell them to Scotland when the SNP come to power. £5 all in but they have to take Gateshead too. And Hartlepool.

i've got £20 on them to go a few weeks ago when this run started.

Think they might just save themselves in place of Sunderland looking at the remaining fixtures.
I dunno... i can see Newcastle losing all their remaining games, and i can see hull leicester and sunderland picking up the 1 or 2 points they need. If QPR beat newcastle... they're bang in trouble.

Wow i would never of thought you spurs fans had so much hate for the skunks, or do you lot just hate everyone who is not pro spurs?

Quite like the Geordie's actually, just have a distaste for the Mike Ashley's of this World. Newcastle used to be know for fun exciting football and passion, that seems to have gone out the window. Relegation might in the long term be good for them if Mike Ashley does a runner.

Only dislike Arse, Chavs and Spam, don't mind most other teams.

McLaren is favourite. Lol! Only in football can you under perform in a lower league and then get a job in a division higher after being sacked.

Newcastle are the gift that keeps giving........

Fuck them and their deluded fans who for me are worse than the scousers for entitlement, all whipped up by media reach arounds on their behalf, creating myths about the club and their fans that never existed

I hate them, I remember being at their ground with under 18,000 there, so fuck the shearer adverts with its lies and their hatred for anything non Geordie, they have one of their own in charge and hopefully he will take them down

Bet pardew will have a chuckle at that, fans on his back all the time, then the fans shut up when he has an 8 match winning run, they lose a couple, pardew gets more shit and leaves for palace. The deluded fans don't have a pantomime villain anymore as they can't turn on a Geordie so its the owners now, deluded twats

Back
Top Bottom