Nike Ad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cringe GIF

Glad I'm not alone.

The thing I never understood about a lot of adverts of this type, it's not really about the products, but the brand and the players. People just seem so dumb going to buy Nike or whatever just because Ronaldo wears it. Most of it is garbage that outside a sports event makes the person wearing it look like a chav or clueless when it comes to looking good when they leave the house. Most young lads look like they're wearing their PJ's nowadays.

Give me a pair of Brogues, DMs or converse with reclaimed denim jeans, Fred Perry or plain/striped t and a Harrington or bomber jacket any day over this shite.

Style lads c'mon, the ladies do notice.....

The thing I never understood about a lot of adverts of this type, it's not really about the products, but the brand and the players. People just seem so dumb going to buy Nike or whatever just because Ronaldo wears it. Most of it is garbage that outside a sports event makes the person wearing it look like a chav or clueless when it comes to looking good when they leave the house. Most young lads look like they're wearing their PJ's nowadays.

Give me a pair of Brogues, DMs or converse with reclaimed denim jeans, Fred Perry or plain/striped t and a Harrington or bomber jacket any day over this shite.

Style lads c'mon, the ladies do notice.....
Love it. Things do change, you know? Your dad's generation thought you looked like a slob heading out the door in a pair of jeans and a tee.

400 generations of human beings, and 400 times and counting its been "kids these days!"

Love it. Things do change, you know? Your dad's generation thought you looked like a slob heading out the door in a pair of jeans and a tee.

400 generations of human beings, and 400 times and counting its been "kids these days!"
Was going to reply with something along the lines of this but you beat me to it. I’m guessing there’s an 80% chance he tuts out loud when he sees someone in slides at the shops 😂

Back
Top Bottom