Non spurs players you 'like'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vdv.jpg

shock.jpg

Van-der-Vaart_2820698.jpg

Anime-Crying-anime-15884150-500-375.jpg

i can't even stand our own players let alone anyone elses.

to pick one is like asking me to pick which rapist is the nicest out of a line of rapists, they are all rapists at the end of the day.

I really like this random player in the Eredivisie. Seems like a great guy, looks to have buckets of talent and a level head. Would love to see him at Spurs, if the stars aligned.

Jan Vertonghen. Heard of him?

I was wondering if there are any players outside of the Spurs team that you guys actually 'support' (one way or another), respect , or better said follow ?

For me its Vincent Kompany , mainly because of the way he acts off and on the pitch , because he shows a kind of class (avoiding tabloids , supporting charity without having to tell everyone about it etcetera). For being the only player that survived the new owners and even captained the team of mercenaries.

But the main reason is that in a country like mine where extreme rightwing politics are considered mainstream we finally had a guy from mixed backgrounds that spoke both languages , came from a the wrong side of the tracks , finished school (even went to university as a free student) and just talks sense.

:mong: silly me.

Kompany is a difficult bloke not to like in fairness.

Having read the OP properly, I don't really support any players, just some are less of a cunt than others.

I "support" players from my home town, as I like to see them do well.

Darron Gibson at Everton
Shane Duffy at Everton
Shane Ferguson at Newcastle
Lee Toland at Newcastle academy
James McClean at Sunderland
Paddy McCourt at Celtic
Daniel Lafferty at Burnley

Back
Top Bottom