Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s typical of Foyth is it not...he does something completely unnecessary, often leading to a chance for the other team.

Well, it's a foul.

But I'd say it was more typical Gazzaniga. Letting in a goal he shouldn't

Toby’s positioning on that goal was horrific. Didn’t get in front of hind. Had a clear shot.

Foyth with the huge error, though it appeared he was trying to create a chance with Aurier. I like him taking risks, but they need to be measured.

If he doesn’t sign another centre back and Right back in Jan then We are fucked!! This defence is awful! Beyond awful. I want to fuck Aurier off now blokes a liability every game! Now Foyth another useless twat. Midfield balance is still massively off! This squad has issues. I am not looking forward to the Liverpool game it will be a fucking cricket score!

Commentator

Mourinho needs to start some serious rebuilding

daniel_levy_1.jpg

This goal sums up everything that's wrong with our football. Eriksen slowing down and passing the ball back when there was like 3 or 4 options forward. Also, put the ball in a dangerous position, Foyth against two player. Foyth has a brainfart, lose the ball. Toby is clueless, letting the only one player in a dangerous position pass easily for him. Then gazza slow as fuck can't defend.

Back
Top Bottom