Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess the problem is we have been calling out for ndombele and lo celso. And a bit like pochettino he plays them out of position with sessegnon alli and eriksen, all of whom sound like they have been dreadful. I'd even take wanyama to offer some stability at this point.

I am so tired of these fucking long diagonals being the focus of any attack we have. Any team that is not prepared for it when one of our CB's gets the ball should replace their manager immediately after the game.

Had to block off the two to his right and was expecting cover to come in from his left. Maybe could have closed half a second earlier but not his fault. Should have been saved too.
Don’t know, striker had perfect position for one on one, hit with enough power

Lets all blame Pochettino so we can feel better about ourselves.

Poch Out!!!!
EJ6p80YX0AEyLlp.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom