Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele was phenomenal in that second half, get a proper DM next to him and I am very confident in our midfield. Over the next year I feel we need a right back, DM and winger (don't think Lucas is consistent enough to be counted on as a regular starter). Left Back could be useful too but I really liked Sessegnon there when he moved further back, Davies is solid too when he comes back.

Ndombele was phenomenal in that second half, get a proper DM next to him and I am very confident in our midfield. Over the next year I feel we need a right back, DM and winger (don't think Lucas is consistent enough to be counted on as a regular starter). Left Back could be useful too but I really liked Sessegnon there when he moved further back, Davies is solid too when he comes back.
Add a RB to that list and we will be alright

Garbage. Every time we have a chance to get back on track, we shit the bed massively. Sell half this squad and start over. I'll say it again and again and again.

1 point gained after the way we've played...
Yay.
Lets celebrate a point against the bottom team

giphy.gif

Jose fucked this up royally.

Nothing tricky about Norwich.

Rooted to the bottom of the table for a reason.

Why introduce new players who have barely played together and throw a new shape at them??

Fucking stupid.

[EDIT] Tip | How to read this post: The shape was the problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom