Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier - Good
GLC - Very good
Lloris - nearly saved the pen - got bored and took command in the end from a corner
Dele - needs his buddy back as a focal point

I don't want to discuss the rest.

Terrible performance - not sure it's down to the manager as it's too similar to last days of Poch - common denominator is the players, I guess.

:pochsulk:

Listened to it on the radio,as I have had enough of streams that freeze at the vital moments. The 2nd half,the commentary team were a lot more complimentary than most on here were. 😀Not saying they were right and people on here w3re wrong,but amusing how people see different games.

Enjoyed the 1st half, not so much the second. My thoughts:

Lo Celso was head and shoulders MotM
Sess is miles away from being a left back
Aarons is excellent
Good to see goals for Dele and Sonny altho neither played particularly well (or that badly I suppose, being kind)
I thought Aurier had a fine match too, as did Winksy until he went off. In fact, that was when things turned a bit ugly
I thought Dier did OK as his substitute but maybe Ndombo or Skipp would have kept the pressure on
I wouldn't stop pouring petrol on The Dane if he was on fire

Hardly convincing but a VERY well needed 3 points.

GLC was absolutely fantastic and thought Aurier played well tonight.

Dele quite poor apart from the goal, too many tricks and flicks he just needs to get back to doing the basics. Glad Sonny got a goal tonight although wasn’t great either.

Poor Sess looked out his depth and low on confidence.

Get Ndombele back in there with GLC and with a couple of signings things could start to improve. 6 points off top 4 and Chelsea to play in a few weeks.
COYS

Getting a very good feeling about Gedson.

Let them back in it early second half and first 2 subs were clearly wrong. No bite up front not helping.

Still dont think we are far off clicking though.
My worry is Jose's style isn't Spursy enough.

The spursy style is the problem. It hasn’t won us anything other than League cup and some participation ribbons since the early nineties.

My hope and belief is Sanchez was rested he has looked like a player finding fitness. Aurier until we buy is the right back and he doing ok. l know the boy is a CB and preferably a right sided one so he really is Sanchez cover, but it's time to try Tanganga as the DM some one has to play there. Locelso is Eriksen replacement so whatever happens please let him REPLACE him! And we really really need a number 9. Not a wide forward a center forward!!!

Forget the result - this was another turgid performance. Shocking shit

Jose has a mountain to climb if he’s to fix this shower or shit. Hopefully he’s up for it and we’ll be backed by Levy accordingly

Here’s hoping
:levywtf: "What's the problem? Comfortable home win & we scored 2 without our striker. & an 'open play clean sheet' in what I like to call a little levy bonus.

Listened to it on the radio,as I have had enough of streams that freeze at the vital moments. The 2nd half,the commentary team were a lot more complimentary than most on here were. 😀Not saying they were right and people on here w3re wrong,but amusing how people see different games.
We weren't terrible, but it was Norwich and us fucking around near the corner before injury time was not a good look...

Wow. A pretty hideous game. Hopefully it’s the start of some minor run. If Mou is a decent man manager then I wish he would start having an effect. We’re so low on confidence and players like Sess look like rabbits in the headlights. They should be playing with youth, freedom and some arrogant confidence.

Hard fucking work but COYS.

Back
Top Bottom