Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A good win and one we definitely needed.

After yesterday's results went for us that was needed. Hopefully Burnley can keep it up at Old Trafford.

Thoughts :

- GLC is the bollocks. Build this team around him and Ndombele.
- Stop playing Vertonghen
- Stop playing Eriksen
- Sessegnon isn't a left back in a 4 defence system.
- Aurier was brilliant
- Start of Son scoring form hopefully.
- Gedson is very calm on the ball

Unless Sanchez has an injury, I see no reason as to why he isn't starting every single week. Him back in for the weekend please. 3 at the back maybe with Tanganga, push Sessegnon and Aurier up.

Ndombele back in alongside GLC and Dier for holding behind them.

Son and Moura are to similar braindead speedsters who when off form are beyond useless, and cant play properly in the middle. Need a striker ASAP or we will always struggle to score.

Levy doesn't get us one when top 4 is well on he's done for me

Well Lo Celso and Aurier were very good today, everyone else pretty much took the afternoon off.

Barely beating Norwich at home not exactly where we want to be as a football club. Lot of these guys really need to take a look at themselves and ask what it takes to get them back to the required level.

That 2nd half was shocking! Literally the only time we looked in control was the last 6mins of ET!!

Fucking woeful!

Lo Celso absolutely brilliant, best player on the park MOTM

Aurier also yet another strong game.

I'll leave it there I'm off home!

Up The Spurs!

I mean we were releived for the final whistle and I'm counting the clock against a team who are dead at the bottom of the table. Piss poor tonight.
Son can't shoot for shit right now. And Sess is no better than a petrified schoolboy - offers nothing

Back
Top Bottom