Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will be my son’s first game. An event that he will likely curse for decades to come as he’s inducted into the THFC Hall of pain.

:contefacepalm2::pochcry::mourweird::bmj::harrylol:

Today gave me a bit more hope for Sess …. He looks suited in that role and I’d say he just about won that battle with Aarons and rotating with Reggie gives us good energy down that left side

Skipp was outstanding today …. I’ve called him a star from the outset when he was grabbing minutes age 16/17

Genuine home grown talent

You love to see it

Good, solid performance and win, daft to expect much more than that at this stage of Antonio's rebuild. Skippy again ran the midfield; Ben looking more and more comfortable in his current position; Ryan did really well going forward, considering he hasn't had much playing time; Lucas scoring a sublime goal and causing problems whenever he had the ball.
Kane needs to sort out his shooting boots PDQ, because against better opposition, we need his contribution.
But overall, happy bunny tonight.

I would agree with this. Could be a good time to get some consistency - give players a bit of a run of games, and see if it helps confidence/form.

The below players for me are undroppable at the moment...

Lloris
Davies
Dier
Skipp
Reguilon
Son
Moura
Kane (due to no competition)

Good to see Davies getting some support these past few weeks. Will always have his doubters as he's not spectacular or didn't coat £50 million but he's steady and reliable.

Been one of our most consistent players this season and seems to be one of Conte's favourites.

Did your son enjoy it?
He did thanks. Loved it. Took him to the shop, had a good bit of Turkish beforehand, and then wanted to watch the players warm up. He seemed genuinely fascinated by it all and really enjoyed the game. He was singing “oh when the Spurs…” as he climbed into bed tonight so the poor chap seems hooked. My work is done. The guilt I shall carry to the grave. What have I done?!

:pochshock:

How fn terrible is Sanchez on the ball? He has to be out
"Ball goes to Sanchez"

slippery-slipping.gif

Really enjoyable game today - in part because of the tension until 2-0. Of course we can play better - and have to. Of course some players still look a bit ropey. But the improvements are crystal clear. Whatever Conte has done or given to Ben Davies, I bloody want some. Oliver Skipp was genuinely superb. Sonny and Lucas worked hard to find openings. The love in and respect between Conte and the fans was beautiful, as were the two well-marked applauses at 6 and 22 minutes. Pretty decent all round.

Good to see Davies getting some support these past few weeks. Will always have his doubters as he's not spectacular or didn't coat £50 million but he's steady and reliable.

Been one of our most consistent players this season and seems to be one of Conte's favourites.

I'm admittedly biased, being Welsh, but whatever you say about him, he's been committed to spurs and has been a good player for the club.

Can be upgraded of course, but I have nothing but respect for the bloke. Pleased to see his revival under Conte.

Back
Top Bottom