Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anyone else growing up in the 90s hate this fixture? I’ve not looked at the stats but it always felt like they had our number during that mid-90s era.

I remember getting stuffed 4-1 (at home I think) with Bryan Roy bagging a couple.

Looking forward to this one. It’s time to step the performances up to match the results.

Did anyone else growing up in the 90s hate this fixture? I’ve not looked at the stats but it always felt like they had our number during that mid-90s era.

I remember getting stuffed 4-1 (at home I think) with Bryan Roy bagging a couple.

Looking forward to this one. It’s time to step the performances up to match the results.
I think we did better at their place than at home

I think we did better at their place than at home

17-Jan-90Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurD2-2League Cup
24-Jan-90Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL2-3League Cup
07-Apr-90Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurW1-3League Division One
27-Oct-90Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurW1-2League Division One
04-May-91Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestD1-1League Division One
18-May-91Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestW2-1FA Cup
28-Aug-91Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurW1-3League Division One
26-Dec-91Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL1-2League Division One
09-Feb-92Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurD1-1League Cup
01-Mar-92Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL1-2League Cup
02-Dec-92Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurL2-0League Cup
28-Dec-92Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestW2-1Premier League
12-Apr-93Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurL2-1Premier League
24-Sep-94Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL1-4Premier League
04-Mar-95Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurD2-2Premier League
14-Oct-95Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL0-1Premier League
28-Feb-96Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurD2-2FA Cup
09-Mar-96Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL1-1FA Cup
06-Apr-96Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurL2-1Premier League
19-Jan-97Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurL2-1Premier League
01-Mar-97Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestL0-1Premier League
21-Nov-98Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestW2-0Premier League
17-Apr-99Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurW0-1Premier League
20-Feb-05Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestD1-1FA Cup
02-Mar-05Nottingham Forest v Tottenham HotspurW0-3FA Cup
24-Sep-14Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham ForestW3-1League Cup

Last edited:

I was there mate

Fuming on the way out!!

Wait.... Peeps have been doing their nut about not having quality back-up for Kane/Son, but now they think Conte doesn't have the nuts to start Rich during a 2 game week?

What's that Hugo?

:llorisunsure: <<<<<< "Vous êtes tous fous"

Oh oui, mon capitaine..... Tout à fait!

We need to bash up the Spammers at the weekend so Rich (and Biss) should abso-fucking-lutely start!

Weekend???

I'm not going to call Forest "mugs". They've already made a good start to the season in the face of some difficult fixtures and, unlike many newly promoted clubs, they're making a proper go of it instead of preparing to go straight back down. Steve Cooper is doing a great job and West Ham have already demonstrated that the City Ground will not be an easy place to go this season.

We shouldn't under-estimate them.

The crowd really get behind them

Got a mate in Nottingham trying to get me a ticket but it looks like a sell out

If you’re comparing Conte with Pulis or Sam…you don’t understand football.

Shush
What??? Big Sam is tha shit.

Sam Allardyce England GIF

Back
Top Bottom