Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
this is not just Nuno, this is Nuno the european champion, the champions league winner!!!!!

13744811.jpg
Mou's face is what I imagine John Thomas John Thomas ' to look like right now :levywhoa:

Your posts against the manager make no sense at all.
I think if you pay attention I make more posts against the chairman. Nuno is a nice guy, I think he will do a solid if unspectacular job, I'm not a total fan of his football, but he has not been given full support with a two year contract and that will cause issues with players and fans feeling he is a short term appointment

Go back to the end of season chairman's statement where he talks about wanting a return to the club's DNA of exciting football, young players blah blah blah. He hasn't delivered with this appointment and he knows it but is trying to fool us into thinking otherwise. Shocking.

I'd be shocked if we're worse under Nuno than we were under Jose. I'd bet any money we end up with more points next season than we did in 20/21.
I actually think he will do ok.

Wolves punched above their weight until last season and they were blighted by injuries.

The problem is his defensive football. I just hope he knows what our problem is already and clears out as many of the meh players as possible.

I'm all in with Nuno! Mark my words, he will turn good for us IF and this is key, IF Levy and Patricia move out the dead wood.

We can't expect Nuno to with magic with the same dead weight leftover from Poch. Let him move those players and promote the youth, just like we did when Poch started and Nuno will be good for us.

I'm not saying we are for sure a top four side this season, the league is very competitive and we have some big issues to fix but we will be competitive and be right there until the end.

I think if you pay attention I make more posts against the chairman. Nuno is a nice guy, I think he will do a solid if unspectacular job, I'm not a total fan of his football, but he has not been given full support with a two year contract and that will cause issues with players and fans feeling he is a short term appointment

Go back to the end of season chairman's statement where he talks about wanting a return to the club's DNA of exciting football, young players blah blah blah. He hasn't delivered with this appointment and he knows it but is trying to fool us into thinking otherwise. Shocking.
I pay attention...
Two year contract, no-one can take this appointment seriously, especially the players
That is you NOT supporting the manager.

Well I'm not exactly excited by this appointment but he's here now and we have to at least give him a chance. Nuno that is not parasite levy he's had all his and then some.
I also wonder ic some of us would of been happier with nuno if it happened a year ago when wolves were flying, personally I'm not sure.

Well I'm not exactly excited by this appointment but he's here now and we have to at least give him a chance. Nuno that is not parasite levy he's had all his and then some.
I also wonder ic some of us would of been happier with nuno if it happened a year ago when wolves were flying, personally I'm not sure.
Completely agree with all of this.

Let’s not lose sight that it’s ENIC/LEVY that have fucked us.

Can hardly blame Nuno (yet).

Will give him the same chance I’d give anyone who signed.

Levy however, can get fucked by big elephant dick.

Back
Top Bottom