Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had 6 games. If you want to direct your anger somewhere place it in the direction of fraud shit cunt players stealing a living and owners more interested in making money from boxing matches rather than putting trophies in the cabinet. Levy had the chance to sign conte but wasn't interested in stumping up for on field success. Joke club thanks to the owners. I'm ENIC out before nuno out that's for sure.

Don't blame him really. Success in PL playing pragmatic football with 3 CB's.. tries to play a back four with Wolves and fails mostly. We bring him in, expect him to play decent football, and he's clearly flailing. A mess.

He's had 6 games. If you want to direct your anger somewhere place it in the direction of fraud shit cunt players stealing a living and owners more interested in making money from boxing matches rather than putting trophies in the cabinet. Levy had the chance to sign conte but wasn't interested in stumping up for on field success. Joke club thanks to the owners. I'm ENIC out before nuno out that's for sure.

6 games and we're bottom of the league for distance covered, 19th or bottom for chances created, and there are no good signs, no hope whatsoever. You can tell pretty early if a manager is getting across any kind of positive ideas, Nuno isn't.

And regardless he was a terrible choice. It's not like we appointed Conte and we should all be having faith in his track record. We appointed a Mourinho acolyte who is a mid-table level manager, and he's been crap. None of it is surprising.

By the way, Patrick Vieira is a new appointment and Palace played us off the park, even before the red card. Does he have worse players?

It's sweet all those saying ENIC out as if it's ever going to happen.

As absurd as it is sacking a manager after 6 games, it is clear as day that Nuno is not the right man for the job. I would lose no sleep if he lost his job tonight. The worrying thing is I don’t trust the club to make the next managerial appointment well.

Fitting conclusion to the most embarrassing managerial search in modern football history - 8th choice interim PE teacher cunt

This is ALL on Levy though - thought he saved a few bob on Conte bringing in this clownshoe. Clueless second hand accountant cunT

LEVY OUT NOW

We need to replace Ndebele such a skill full player but only in bursts cannot dominate a midfield. Ali tries hard but game passes him by so has no effect. This is the same team Moriniho struggled with last season so what has happened to the new signings that were supposed to improve from last year. Nuno will be out by Xmas and we will be mid table looking over our shoulders. We need a manager and coaches with good ideas how to mould this bunch into a unit

I was against the appointment but was willing to give him a chance.

It'd be one thing if we were playing well and getting hard done by. We're getting destroyed week in, week out now and the underlying numbers are awful.

Crazy to think he could be gone already but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

This is an important point. With Jose, even when the underlying numbers were bad, we at least had results for a while.

With Poch in the beginning we weren’t finishing games the way we need to but both the underlying numbers and the eye test showed something building.

This is disastrous looking, no results and all the underlying data shows absolute trash.

Don’t like xG? Great, because we also look bad.

Don’t trust your eyes? Great, our chances create and shots allowed stats also are terrible.

There’s nothing to grab onto right now.

6 games and we're bottom of the league for distance covered, 19th or bottom for chances created, and there are no good signs, no hope whatsoever. You can tell pretty early if a manager is getting across any kind of positive ideas, Nuno isn't.

And regardless he was a terrible choice. It's not like we appointed Conte and we should all be having faith in his track record. We appointed a Mourinho acolyte who is a mid-table level manager, and he's been crap. None of it is surprising.

By the way, Patrick Vieira is a new appointment and Palace played us off the park, even before the red card. Does he have worse players?
It's not like this style of play is new we've been struggling for 3 seasons now. The reason our attacking is so bad is because 1 of our only 2 goal threats is playing like a cunt and exposing just how average the squad is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom