Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SausageVince

end of an era
Disgraceful stuff so far. All the hallmarks of mid to lower table finishing.
At least in the 90s we had a shit squad. Nuno is achieving this standard with a squad full of internationals and some of the finest players in the world.

I actually feel sorry for him. It was obvious he was not on our radar until our owners made a pigs ear of the recruiting process. Nuno is in over his head but who is going to want to come here with levy as chairman?

I’m not into hyperbole but I genuinely wouldn’t be against it.

It was plainly the wrong appointment to start with. If you can’t get your top targets (whoever they were), give the keys to a talented young coach and take a gamble.

Appointing Nuno just felt like a concession of mid-table mediocrity to me.

Not only have I been unconvinced by his whole tactical approach, he seems afraid to make some of the big decisions this side needs.

Some of the worst football I've seen as a lifelong spurs supporter.

The players clearly neither fear nor respect Nuno. They just canter through games, losing as they go

He’s not a fit for the club. Team not looking competent attacking or defending. Players don’t appear to have any fight in them. Short contract. I’m normally an advocate for giving people time but it’s probably better to admit the mistake and move forward.

Spend the next week lining up someone to take over at the international break.

We only seem to be able to string any passes together if they are sideways or backwards. Have no idea how to attack a team and create chances. Another 5 games like this and we will be in relegation problems we have no movement into spaces to accept the ball Kane not seem to be giving 100%. We are NOT a top 6 side only a mid table team. Disgraceful tactics from a side full of internationals so it’s not the players we are buying… if we had bought Tomiyasu would he have gone into our team and performed like he has for Woolwich or would we have to wait a year for him to bed in

Disgraceful stuff so far. All the hallmarks of mid to lower table finishing.
At least in the 90s we had a shit squad. Nuno is achieving this standard with a squad full of internationals and some of the finest players in the world.
At least in the 90s we won a few trophies - now we’re just NFL anchor tenants

I was against the appointment but was willing to give him a chance.

It'd be one thing if we were playing well and getting hard done by. We're getting destroyed week in, week out now and the underlying numbers are awful.

Crazy to think he could be gone already but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

No idea what to say, his football was never modern or compatible with the club but unless we actually have someone decent coming in what’s the alternative?

Write the season of and beg Poch to come back?

I have no anger at Nuno, we are just a mess at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom