October international break watch…

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even though I knew this shit was coming I didn’t my mind was mentally prepared for how ticking long it is before we play again……

Ffs

Just come back fit lads

TBH, I couldn't care less if I tried about this.
I'm gonna get some DIY done next weekend as I won't have any football to punctuate it.
Luckily for me I'm actually flying over to London for the Ravens Titans game in Tottenham. so excited for that, it'll certainly help punctuate my weekend. I've also got the Rugby with Ireland NZ on the sat night, I'll try find an Irish Friendly pub to watch that game somewhere.

I am all for players for their country and wouldn't do anything to stop it.

However, playing players who are carrying injuries should be rested. It's just against everyone's interest especially the players.

Fucking disgusting, by Jurgen.

If they're meaningless friendlies, I'll be apoplectic with rage. I understand that Sonny is their most important player, but what's the point of making a niggling injury ten times worse by not managing it sensibly.
Words fail me sometimes on the short sightedness and stupidity of people, who should have a player's well being at the heart of any decision.
Never considered Klinsmann as a legend and has no real love for us and that remark proves it.
As others have remarked, go and make love to yourself, you bell-end!

-James Maddison (England)
-Heung-Min Son (South Korea)
-Ben Davies (Wales)
-Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Denmark)
-Richarlison (Brazil)
-Giovani Lo Celso and Cristian Romero (Argentina)
-Dejan Kulusevski (Sweden)
-Guglielmo Vicario and Destiny Udogie (Italy)
-Yves Bissouma (Mali)
-Pape Matar Sarr (Senegal)
-Micky van de Ven (Netherlands)

I always look forward to England games.
I am glad we have so many international players. It shows we have some of the best players in the world at THFC.
But Jurgen should not be risking Son in friendlies.

Last edited:
paint GIF

Back
Top Bottom