Odd request - I'm after a specific incident

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the name of that Spanish kid we had, whose claim to fame was scoring from the half way line vs Arse in the Cup Winners Cup?

I reckon it was in the Venables era.

No Googling.

I said I reckoned it was in the Venables era but on second thoughts I think it was after that and was under Gerry Francis.

Yes you're right, yet another false memory I've had lol

I was today years old when I found out he wasn't Algerian. I don't know why, but I always thought he was from there or there abouts.
Maybe I was a kid and my dad told me and I never questioned it. My dad never fact checked a thing in his life.

It happens to the best of us fella. Just the other day I could've sworn Jason Dozzell played for Spurs back in the 90s. Turns out I was having a dizzy spell and he never played for us at all! 😵‍💫
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

2aa13dd3cdef89f0dff651dbd9018513.jpg

Careful everyone - his son plays for Ipswich I think, he may be on the same career path.

I was today years old when I found out he wasn't Algerian. I don't know why, but I always thought he was from there or there abouts.
Maybe I was a kid and my dad told me and I never questioned it. My dad never fact checked a thing in his life.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

2aa13dd3cdef89f0dff651dbd9018513.jpg

Careful everyone - his son plays for Ipswich I think, he may be on the same career path.

I always vaguely had him down as Moroccan!

Spurs before VAR was a free for all trolling game from the refs. The best one will always be Vertonghen's goal from his own half cancelled for offside

Spurs before VAR was a free for all trolling game from the refs. The best one will always be Vertonghen's goal from his own half cancelled for offside

Yeah, where the doughnut lino thought he was being very clever in knowing the rules because there was only one player between Vertonghen and the goal when the ball was played (the Sunderland keeper had come up for a corner in injury time).

Unfortunately the twat forgot you can't be offside in your own half.

Back
Top Bottom