Odd request - I'm after a specific incident

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From many years ago but Hasselbaink stubing his toe on the ground and making out there was contact is one of the worst I've seen. I was side onto it watching from the shelf. VAR would correct this today, I'd hope.

Absolute shocker that

SZpwL.gif

Or how was this NOT a red card early this season for Nketiah. Its as clear a red as you will ever see.

View: https://twitter.com/runethfc/status/1711341300568527335

What was the name of that Spanish kid we had, whose claim to fame was scoring from the half way line vs Arse in the Cup Winners Cup?

I reckon it was in the Venables era.

No Googling.

What was the name of that Spanish kid we had, whose claim to fame was scoring from the half way line vs Arse in the Cup Winners Cup?

I reckon it was in the Venables era.

No Googling.
Nayim, won't be difficult for anyone who watched us then!
Though the half way line goal came after he played for us, obviously. Made him a legend long after he'd finished playing at Tottenham.

Yeah, I remember now, it's another false memory I have, jeesh!! I now have to delete my thoughts on the matter from my Spurs memory bank.
It happens to the best of us fella. Just the other day I could've sworn Jason Dozzell played for Spurs back in the 90s. Turns out I was having a dizzy spell and he never played for us at all! 😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom