Official coach question - villa away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all, haven't posted in a while.
First a big thanks for the Maribor game - having been to Carlton, and Barca, Maribor was even better and it seems it gets better every time, I'm looking forward to panathinaikos.
Also a big thanks to Nevill_H Nevill_H (I think that's his username) - top guy at Maribor and when my voice was pretty much gone at HT, he passed his diet coke onto me and that cued another great 2nd half.

Anyway, back to the topic - I'm thinking about going to villa and for away games before I've always used the train but it seems that there is no train whatsoever to Birmingham on Boxing Day.
Does anyone know how you get a coach ticket through the club, what the cost is roughly like, is it any good etc?
I'm only going to go if I can sort coach travel up there, any thoughts guys? I went to villa last season for the first time last season it was a good trip..

Think you buy your coach ticket along with you match ticket through the ticket office. Think it costs around 20 quid.

However, I would not recommend it. You're not allowed to drink on the "wallybus" and basically you're not allowed to enjoy yourself. It's full off anoraks and old people who don't seem to mind the fact that the coach takes ages and if you're lucky enough to get anywhere near Birmingham in time for a pre match pint, the coaches will stop at a service station and wait for as long as it takes to make sure that you don't reach the ground more than 30 minutes before kick off.

Did it once to Goodison Park on a Wednesday when there was no trains back to Euston after the game, but luckilly I was able to get a lift with some mates from Chigwell in a mini bus back home after. Never again!

Was a quality night, pleasure to stand next to you. I'll see you at the next one!

I was at Villa last season too, it's a good away day but Panathinaikos has bankrupted me so sadly can't make it.

Back
Top Bottom