OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got what we failed to do in recent matches and got the 2nd goal. However after no win in 5 games, confidence will be low. The danger signs have been there in defence but so far so good.

Great performance. I do like his plan of blowing teams away in the first half. Fergie did that especially at home. They would be 2 or 3 up at half time, Then take the sting out of the game in the 2nd half. That’s the part we need to learn ad we seem to fall apart in the 2nd & look on our feet.
They lost 3-0 to Everton so I think we can go 1 better. 4-0. Rich hat trick!
Little stat for you. He has the same amount of league goals as Jesus this season. What happened to the ‘iconic brazil strikers’.

The football is out of this world but all those chances where the keeper isnt even worked is frustrating. They had a few great looks but even then should be like 5-2.

Trippier is terrified of going 1v1 against Son. Getting some training pitch ptsd.

Neville was already talking up how tired the poor lambs look. Fairly sure we never got excuses made for us when we were CL regulars. You would think playing three games a week is a new invention or something listening to these
I'd almost feel for them if they were Brighton or something but this the richest club on the entire planet. If their squad isn't equipped for CL football then that's their own problem.

Fed up of this media fawning over Newcastle like it's some sort of amazing miracle that they are where they are.

Back
Top Bottom