OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone ever wrote a post that was more on brand than this, I know I didn’t read it.

Congrats mate, this is possibly your best post I’ve ever seen.
Haha my mate worked with the massive lanky witch and make no mistake, she fucks Phil, Neville Neville etc when she’s in a bad mood

Cunt

Breath of fresh air having Dawson in the studio bigging up the Spurs performance and pointing out what aspects of the game Spurs handled well. The great part is that it is making it really awkward for Redknapp not to join in. There’s nothing Redknapp likes better than to give us feint praise on one hand so that he can follow it up with a list of little digs. He’s even being fairly reasonable about Romero. It must be killing him.
Now we just need to get that cunt Neville off the commentary team

Back
Top Bottom