OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were great. The difference between someone with talent (he's a professional) and someone with none.
Yes they were very creative, and I suspect they took a lot of effort for the material and editing. I watched the OneHotspur TV Newcastle away video, and thought the editing was quite nice, but the content could have been done by anyone with a smart phone and an ego.

Personally I just don't get to photo/video thing at/after a game - spent what feels like half my life at football games and probably have less than a dozen photos of it all, may as well sit at home and watch on tv if all I'm going to do is create memories on a screen

We created this thread to get feedback correct, we didnt only post here but in other places, we got a lot of positive feedback and some negative feedback. We don't do fan cams and have never said we will!! We Vlog ourselves at games and post it on youtube. we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard, Gary Lineker and Les Ferdinand? it is an absolute dream for us, why shouldn't we want to do it! we do this part-time i have a full-time job but this is my passion, I love Spurs and if i can make a career talking about the Club i love, meeting my heroes and making videos with my grandpa and brother, then i don't get what the big deal is. I know we can't please everyone but that goes for every walk of life so we will just have to live with it. Final point as well, the majority of the feedback we get on youtube and facebook is very positive and a lot of people do enjoy our videos so just to lump a poll about another channel with us i think is unfair.

why can't cunts just enjoy the game for what it is, to many plastic fans wanting to share the atmosphere of the game with all there followers on you tube or whatever the fuck it is your on!
When I go to a game I enjoy it to much to worry about filming it, why don't you fuck off and suck Robbies cock and see if he will let you on the arse TV and stop embarrassing our club!

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon Joe Clash Joe Clash

This is the guy who founded the channel
Ben Daniel (@b_daniel14) on Twitter
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-daniel-56070743/?ppe=1

Interesting he also founded a floundering digital agency in 2014
Stay Social UK

I have their 2016 accounts in front of me, I only see a couple of grand here and there nothing major, now if I was to hazard a guess that the decision last season to start up this "for the fans" is a play to rub shoulders with celebs and corresponding agents, PR types to drive up business for the company

Now EITHER he has not mentioned his company while with the people he has worked with so far which is stupid as he can get good clients OR he has done therefore is not acting in interest of fans

He's had a failed accounting company too. Prime book keeping. Funnily enough not mentioned on his LinkedIn

The golden folder begins.....

He's had a failed accounting company too. Prime book keeping. Funnily enough not mentioned on his LinkedIn

The golden folder begins.....

This is getting creepy guys, my business is my business, all we do is chat about Spurs, not sure how any of this is relevant. This is getting into stalker territory if im honest. You want to know about my business then ask to my face. My business and this channel are completely separate. You won't find any evidence to the contrarty.
It's lose lose with you guys, either i am an idiot for not using the contacts or I don't have the fan interests at heart. Well im sorry to disappoint you but my business and my channel are not connected, call me a fool but the channel is not used to drive up my business. Anyway guys i came on here to have an open dialogue which i have tried to do but when you start getting personal then it's probably time we stop. Find someone else to stalk. Jesus.

giphy.gif

This is getting creepy guys, my business is my business, all we do is chat about Spurs, not sure how any of this is relevant. This is getting into stalker territory if im honest. You want to know about my business then ask to my face. My business and this channel are completely separate. You won't find any evidence to the contrarty.
It's lose lose with you guys, either i am an idiot for not using the contacts or I don't have the fan interests at heart. Well im sorry to disappoint you but my business and my channel are not connected, call me a fool but the channel is not used to drive up my business. Anyway guys i came on here to have an open dialogue which i have tried to do but when you start getting personal then it's probably time we stop. Find someone else to stalk. Jesus.

It's all public record mate, you want to be a celebrity? You are now. You warranted a golden folder, you now have one.

Back
Top Bottom