Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, WTF happened to them.

3309D82600000578-3532643-image-a-98_1460308173359.jpg

If I hear 'fairytale' one more fucking time, I swear to God......

Well, I'll probably just keep pacing around my house. But it's driving me crazy....

I'm gonna call this now... they won't win today... they may well win the league, but they won't win it today, at OT... call me an old conspiritationalist, but I think the owners have totally bought into this Fairytale now...
There's just too much corporate investment involved for them to risk missing out on them winning their very first Title at home... in front of the watching world, and all their corporate sponsors!

Do you think the Investors would want ALL the world's media and lucrative investment possibilities watching CHEVROLET & Man Utd logos in the background??

fuck that, they've invested way too much to not have their own KING POWER font with the PL trophy paraded around in front of it...
they'll beat Everton at home next week, and that'll be that.

Draw or Utd win today folks...

I'm gonna call this now... they won't win today... they may well win the league, but they won't win it today, at OT... call me an old conspiritationalist, but I think the owners have totally bought into this Fairytale now...
There's just too much corporate investment involved for them to risk missing out on them winning their very first Title at home... in front of the watching world, and all their corporate sponsors!

Do you think the Investors would want ALL the world's media and lucrative investment possibilities watching CHEVROLET & Man Utd logos in the background??

fuck that, they've invested way too much to not have their own KING POWER font with the PL trophy paraded around in front of it...

The corporate fairtytale

You have to be honest though Leicester's holding midfielders Ulloa and Okazaki have hardly put a foot wrong today

:pochfacepalm:
#fairytalefootball
#oneshotontarget

United have got worse and worse, every chance Leicester win this I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom