Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say again.
Of course at the start of the season LVG said when asked if an FA cup win would offset a 5th place finish:
"I think it is always a success when you win the title," ( someone at Man U should explain to LVG the difference between a title and a cup win)
'But for the club it is more important, I have said that already a lot of times, it is more important to qualify for the Champions League, because we have to show ourselves at the highest level. And that was also our aim.'

Who the fuck is this cunt that is commentating along with monkey boy gooner??

Is Rashford his bum-boy?? Almost greeting when he came off with an injury!!
Nauseating prick!!
Guy Mowbry, I hate his style and his voice. So opinionated yet hardly actually commentates. This will now bug you, sorry but listen how many times he talks in questions e.g was that a deflection? it drives me fucking nuts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom