Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember 2 years ago when they genuinely thought they were getting top four and finishing above us..

Fast forward to present day and we've finished no lower than 3rd and they lost one of their best players in their history because they're shit.

Bants.

West Ham fans trying to make out some social injustice has been done tonight, judging by Talksport: “my boys are 2 and 8 and they stayed up to watch that...”

:pochunimpressed:

Joe, do you seriously think I’d miss this???

What was an average night is turning into one of the best nights ever.

I’m having a ball trust me.
Have to say I was expecting a boring night in looking after the kids with the only football being an easy home win for Spam. Now I’ve only just stopped dancing round the kitchen although I’ve got to figure out what to tell the wife about the bottle of wine we were keeping in the fridge for a special occasion...

:levyeyes:

:pochsmirk:

Have to say I was expecting a boring night in looking after the kids with the only football being an easy home win for Spam. Now I’ve only just stopped dancing round the kitchen although I’ve got to figure out what to tell the wife about the bottle of wine we were keeping in the fridge for a special occasion...

:levyeyes:

:pochsmirk:
You drunk it, on a special occasion. No problems.

I think Brian could influence things today. Scheduled to be at his worst during the 3pm kick offs. At least one of the Manchester clubs will drop points today I think.

East Anglia Derby today, will be a tasty one to watch

edit: it's tomorrow ffs. gonna have to watch the chavs now

Come on boy Naaaarch

ncfc.gif

Back
Top Bottom