Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, Chelsea last season were like Leicester. Freakishly good despite them not having great players aside from Kante, Hazard and Costa. Yes Costa until he lost his head, and of course Luiz last time round.

For 2 seasons running we had the best team but were undone by the lack of games of our 2 rivals.

That is why this season my hope is that City and United hit the brick wall and that in January we add to our squad.

Conte is a prck and will be gone by end of season regardless of today's result.

Feel quite proud that I had Watford down as finishing in the top 8 at the beginning of the season. Marco Silva was key.

This is the best I have ever seen Tom Cleverley play!

Silva is Poch mark 2, Watford are working so hard, everyone of their players is on it. Not everything is going for them, some have had poor touch or control, but they haven't shrunk, still showing for the ball and working hard, this is what Poch gets players to do, always try, never hide.

Back
Top Bottom