Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20994371_840184012806938_9090703510017728828_n.jpg

Hahahaha, I'm sitting here by a fantastic pool with a ice cold beer laughing my tits off.

Saw it was 0-0 and my wifi went off, heard some Dick walk past pumping his fist saying yes Ayew with a double, i shit myself so don't bothe looking anymore only to just find out it was the other Ayew for Swansea.. not only that find out they are 3-0 down.. look you don't have to do this I'm already having the time of my life.. this is too much to take in..:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Blatant I'm by the pool drinking beer post......:dembelefingers:

Really, Bilic may be a nice bloke but you only have to look at his club managerial career to know he's not up to it.
Locomotive Moscow.
He had a top 3 team inTurkey. A powerhouse really.
Did fuck all.
He left they've won the league twice on the trot

With Bilic it looks as though the signings have no rhyme or reason. What way do they play.
It's just a jumble of different players with different attributes in a team with no identification.
That's if they are his signings at all.

Back
Top Bottom