Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A new AM to reduce Eriksen's burden. He the only one atm making shit happens.

Would be happy with Barkley. Last season he was statistically fourth most creative player in the league behind De Bruyne, Eriksen and Özil.
So Dele does fuck all and Son isn't a goal heavy winger also helping to fill the gap?

Did you watch any of our games last year?

City and United the teams to beat. Simple. Liverpool will be the best watch. Up to us and what we do in next 5 days.

Rose leaving I feel is important. Disruptive and disrespectful noise.

City have been shit

Utd playing well, but I'll wait til they play a half decent side before I get too excited

Yeah I'm going to wait till they play Everton near the end of September to see what they actually have in them. Then they don't play another good team till The end of October when they play Liverpool. How'd they get so lucky?

Back
Top Bottom