Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.png

:vertna:

I know I am supposed to hate the success of a team like Pool, but I enjoy watching them. They play the style of game I would like us to implement and Milner is such a tireless runner.

I know I am supposed to hate the success of a team like Pool, but I enjoy watching them. They play the style of game I would like us to implement and Milner is such a tireless runner.

It's so fucking irritating. Same Klopp. When he's not doing his match day impression of Dame Edna on an E, he's a passionate coach, who demands high work rate and energy from his teams, explosive transition, and he improves players. And when interviewed - even in a foreign language - it's not all fucking semi illiterate cliche's.

It could be worse I suppose, Bielsa could have gone to West Ham. (Bad enough he's gone to Leeds).

It's so fucking irritating. Same Klopp. When he's not doing his match day impression of Dame Edna on an E, he's a passionate coach, who demands high work rate and energy from his teams, explosive transition, and he improves players. And when interviewed - even in a foreign language - it's not all fucking semi illiterate cliche's.

It could be worse I suppose, Bielsa could have gone to West Ham. (Bad enough he's gone to Leeds).

And yet for the past three seasons they've finished below us and won fuck all in the process.

Let's wait until they actually win something before sucking their dicks.

And yet for the past three seasons they've finished below us and won fuck all in the process.

Let's wait until they actually win something before sucking their dicks.

No one's sucking any dicks, which is why I said "it's fucking irritating". But winning something isn't the be all either. I mostly like the way we've played for the last few years under Poch, he's the best coach Ive watched at Spurs in my 50 years, and it's been the best 3/4 years - even better than watching the Hoddle/Ardiles/Crooks/Archibald side, which won stuff, for me because this side is more "serious", got more bollocks and is more of a "team" that can play without the ball too. Despite winning fuck all.

I just can't be dishonest and say I don't like the way Klopp goes about things, when I do, and did at Dortmund too. I'm pretty sure we'd have all welcomed him here if we hadn't got Poch. But now he's at Liverpool he's automatically King of the Twats.

I like the way Sari coaches and his teams play too. And he won fuck all with Napoli and may win fuck all with Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom