Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC just dropped a "Frank Lampard's Chelsea". Is there a contractual obligation to say it this way? How annoying is that?

I think Ake might be better with the ball at his feet?? I've not seen enough of Mings on the ball, setting play up etc but as a defender (doing defending things), and they've had to do a lot, he's been fantastic (he was against us).
His distribution looks pretty good to me. He is the best player on either side in this game.

Thought Villa would be the best of the promoted teams but I’ve watched them a few times this season and they look so blunt. Norwich and Sheff Utd look a lot more dangerous

IMO Villa getting promoted was lucky. They have spent loads and on the evidence of tonight their players are at best just decent against WHU.
I expect WHU to win tonight and for Villa to struggle this season.

IMO Villa getting promoted was lucky. They have spent loads and on the evidence of tonight their players are at best just decent against WHU.
I expect WHU to win tonight and for Villa to struggle this season.
Yeah agree, I just thought their stadium and fans would give them a bit of an edge but they don’t create anything at all, Norwich will probably concede more but they’ll score at a much higher rate which ultimately keeps you up

Thought Villa would be the best of the promoted teams but I’ve watched them a few times this season and they look so blunt. Norwich and Sheff Utd look a lot more dangerous
Granted I only saw them in the playoff last year but they looked god awful, Derby were just even worse. Combine that with bringing in a bunch of new players and I thought they were easily the top pick to get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom