Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
ss.png

How's de Jong been de-oing this season?
Last Saturday he was excellent (also scored a goal and provided an assist). I think it will take some time before he will be at his best and he is playing at a slightly different position than he did at Ajax, but eventually he will become one of their best players imo.

He is just an incredibly talented player and it's a shame that we couldn't buy him in 2018.

Kinda tempting to watch 3 or even 4 matches in a row, excellent night of football to be fair.
BVB - Barca and Napoli - Liverpool are big name games, but Benfica - Leipzig, Chelsea - Valencia and Ajax - Lille will probably provide some brilliant games with fast, attacking football.

Slavia Prague take the lead at Giuseppe Meazza. For my Inter mates who can watch this space...
:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Why aren't Inter wearing their home kit? They deserve to lose just for that.
Very usual for italian teams to wear their 3rd kit at home. Juve almost never played with their home kit one season because they prefered to play with the 3rd kit every time (a pink kit with a massive black star). fogueres fogueres can probably back me on this.

Barca without Messi are merely a very good side but beatable.

Dortmund should score soon, the pressure is building!

Last season against us it was amazing how good their players where on the ball but when Messi didn’t have possession they look void of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom