Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the kitchen, my wife is making jelly so I sat for a while and watched it set in the bowl. Just came back into the lounge and am watching Man Utd.....think I'll go back in the kitchen :thumbup:

Went to the kitchen, my wife is making jelly so I sat for a while and watched it set in the bowl. Just came back into the lounge and am watching Man Utd.....think I'll go back in the kitchen :thumbup:
Given Uniteds lineup and the general atmosphere - or lack thereof - it has the feel of a Carling Cup game against L1 or L2 opposition.

Good finish by young Greenwood for United’s goal, Solskjaer keeps raving about him as in he is so two footed they can’t tell which is his natural side and also his finishing is apparently very impressive so it will be interesting to see if he overtakes Rashford in the striking spots in the first XI.
How much did they pay for Fred ?

Solskjaer keeps raving about him as in he is so two footed they can’t tell which is his natural side
This is absolutely disgusting when you think about it. Every kid I know that played football was encouraged to utilize their weak foot yet these players are pocketing millions (not Greenwood obvs) and getting gold stars like kindergartners for being competent with them. So many moves breakdown, so many passes are missed, so many whirling dervish moves thrown because folks can't use their weak foot or go to their weak side.

And I would bet that Greenwood is naturally a righty. Why? Because I have never, and I mean never, seen a lefty able to proficiently use their right foot. And youth teams always need the left side manned and those wierdos lefties are only 10% of the population.

Southampton v Bournemouth (Tonight)

Bristol City v Swansea
Granada v Barcelona
AC Milan v Inter

PSV v Ajax (Sunday)
West Ham v Man. United
Chelsea v Liverpool
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Lyon v PSG
Sevilla v Real Madrid

Southampton v Bournemouth (Tonight)

Bristol City v Swansea
Granada v Barcelona
AC Milan v Inter

PSV v Ajax (Sunday)
West Ham v Man. United
Chelsea v Liverpool
Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Lyon v PSG
Sevilla v Real Madrid

Rugby World Cup from breakfast tomorrow, then the football, then repeat on Sunday before the NFL.

Also tonight:
Schalke 04 vs Mainz
Strasbourg vs Nantes
Cagliari vs Genoa
Osasuna vs Betis
I grew up in the UK in the 70s and live football in those days was pretty limited.
Now sometimes the problem is picking a game if your team isn’t involved while wondering if you chose the right one and there are better games with more goals in the others 🥴

I finished watching Ajax v Lille earlier. Lots of very interesting players on show. It reflects so badly on us that clubs with much smaller budgets are capable of playing much better football than we manage to serve up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom