Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManU have just completely given up playing football under Solskjaer. If all they are going to do is park a bus and pray for break, why sack Mourinho?
They just try and hit it into the channels for the front 3 to get on the end of, did the same last season under OS. What's their plan against bus parkers? Try and stick corners on Maguire's slab head?

Chelsea should be ahead.

Both teams are really sloppy but that is making for a cracking game. Woolwich was like watching paint dry, I was not impressed with them at all.

No matter how much the media wants me to believe Pogba is one of the worlds best players, my eyes don't deceive me.

He could be as he has the equipment in athleticism and skill but his attitude is awful and goes missing far too often

I know where you are coming from but I just have a feeling we can give Liverpool a run for their money this time.

Nope, disagree but also yes, possibly.

We lack a proper striker oprion for Kane and that's criminal in my book.

And only if we keep Eriksen for the season.

The third issue is our centre halves. Once our strength. Maybe now a bit of a concern.

If I was OGS, I'd just be trying to bring through as much youth as possible in all honesty.

Pogba and Lingard especially just not there. Lingard is a decent squad option but he probably doesn't add anything different to what Angel Gomes may have done out there, let's be honest.

At least Lampard is trying to do that at Chelsea - though I am not sure Tomori would have looked any worse than Zouma out there.

Looks like we're definitely heading towards a new generation though. Woolwich playing plenty of academy prospects today. We had 4 academy graduates in our starting eleven yesterday with Skipp and Parrott on the periphery. Chelsea with their transfer ban almost forcing them to use academy players and OGS wanting to "Bring United back" with the amount of graduates he's been using over pre-season etc.

Nope, disagree.

We lack a proper striker oprion for Kane and that's criminal in my book.

And only if we keep Eriksen for the season.

The third issue is our centre halves. Once our strength. Maybe now a bit of a concern.

You have every right to disagree....but I think you're wrong. :thumbup:. End of season table will decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom