Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
They genuinely look 1.5-2 times quicker than everyone else. Was that fucking wijnaldum out on the wing there? Since when could he do that with the ball then break away and then chuck in a cross like that. Mind-boggling stuff really.
PED use is so obviously

their players magically improved their physical performance by 35% in one off season

Their average shit players suddenly press non stop every game 90 minutes without subs

They look identical to Barca/Real/Atletico a few years ago when they were given PEDs by that notorious doctor

PED use is so obviously

their players magically improved their physical performance by 35% in one off season

Their average shit players suddenly press non stop every game 90 minutes without subs

They look identical to Barca/Real/Atletico a few years ago when they were given PEDs by that notorious doctor
Where as we have the complete opposite and our players are just all injured :mourfacepalm:

Liverpool scum diving non stop every game

Then have the audacity to scream at other players for going down when they foul them

Worst team in the world, worse than United+´Chelsea+Woolwich combined

I think as you (or todd1882 todd1882 ) said above, an important factor was to keep looking for coaches that fit the general ethos, in the same way Poch was an evolution AVB - High line, possession, pressing - problem was we (the committee inc Poch) had failed to identify the areas that most needed surgery - midfield - and added pretty mediocre players everywhere else. You look through the whole of the signings made during Poch's tenure and only Alli and Alderwiereld have been a first team players from start to finish of Poch's time. And I'm not sure Alli should have been. Son took about 3 years to get that trust, and again, he's fucking unreliable in terms of performance.

And we only lost Walker as a first team regular in all that time.

In what 8 windows, that's a pretty meagre return. And I don't believe that was all about budget, just look at the recruitment of Dortmund during Klopp and since. They don't have our budget or resources.

The committee as a whole have to share the blame, but Poch was "manager" by year 3 and he has to take a big chunk of responsibility for the recruitment - in and out.

And he also could have made much better use of the academy, not because there was a conveyor belt of world class kids coming through, because there were fresh minds, hearts and legs there that he could have used to keep some energy and aggression in his team, even if just to get rest into the senior legs.
Stop tagging me on this shit BC. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom