Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arse, Utd. Wolves, Sheff all draw....

Shame about the last minute winner for Leicester, but add all that to yesterday and that's a fantastic weekend for us.

COYS!!!! :tobyarm:

Last edited:
All things considered - great weekend?

united Chelsea and Woolwich all drop points and Liverpool have someone to take them on

Great weekend. We're 5th and 6 points behind Chelsea who are 4th. We play them in a couple of weeks.
Didn't see the WHU game but watched Chelsea midweek and they could have lost by 3 goals.
Onwards and upwards!

Only real disappointment of the weekend is probably Leicester beating Everton after being behind.

Manu, ManCity, Sheff u, Wolves and Woolwich drawing and Chelsea losing are all decent results for us.

Last weekend we were in 14th place, this weekend now ,5th with Chelsea in 4th just 6 points ahead and ManCity 9 points ahead in 3rd, both of whom we could catch and overtake in the remaining 24 games. Leicester 12 points ahead might already be too much of a stretch as without Europe they only play once a week.

What a turnaround for us in the last week or so !

Urgh........ The Leicester love in by the media has started up again........

Will be interesting to see how much Uncle VAR helps them along the way.....

How the heck are the media going to handle this conflict of love in interest between Leicester and Liverpool.

EKuPhLQWwAAnBvP.jpg:large

v

ss.png

Yeah all well and good but...................

Liverpool. Fuck that.
I've already accepted Liverpool winning the League and, if it doesn't happen this year, it'll happen sooner or later (unlike Leicester). And they weren't THAT unbearable when they won the Final towards me at least ( mind you, I don't live in England), but when the Leicester fans came here for a pre-season friendly, their obsession with Tottenham was insane, so fuck no I would not have them winning the League again.

Last edited:
I've already accepted Liverpool winning the League and, if it doesn't happen this year, it'll happen sooner or later (unlike Leicester). And they weren't THAT unbearable towards me at least ( mind you, I don't live in England), but when the Leicester fans came here for a pre-season friendly, their obsession with Tottenham was insane, so fuck no I would not have them winning the League again.

They still class us as their rivals. If it came to Liverpool or them again, i'm afraid i'd have to go with Liverpool. Not that it will be an issue as they won't even get close. Liverpool will win by a landslide.

I thought Liverpool were going to have things going even more in their favour until that late goal today.
Seeing Leicester pip them to the Title with Rodgers in charge would be rather amusing.
Hard to see it happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom