Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but Martinelli looks the business.
Better than Aubamyangsgagsa. Great runs, presses, always moving.

Take a look at Aubamyang's goals they are all very straight forward bar 3 or 4 since he arrived at Woolwich. At Dortmund he was lightning fast, would run at the oppo, score with both feet from outside as well as inside the box. His goals now can be replicated by 90% of strikers in the PL.

I'm convinced he's off this summer and unfortunately, there's enough hype around him that they will get big money for him which they can reinvest.

Take a look at Aubamyang's goals they are all very straight forward bar 3 or 4 since he arrived at Woolwich. At Dortmund he was lightning fast, would run at the oppo, score with both feet from outside as well as inside the box. His goals now can be replicated by 90% of strikers in the PL.

I'm convinced he's off this summer and unfortunately, there's enough hype around him that they will get big money for him which they can reinvest.

Aubergine is Exactly the sort of cunt that would do anything to leave Woolwich to pick up the big bucks in China, I fancy him to do just that in the summer.

Hopefully Aubameyang does leave because i rate him highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom