Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
KWP has come on second half for Southampton and is playing very well in this first 20 minutes of it. Oooh and as I type this he sets up Hojbjerg and Hojbjerg wanks it. KWP had also saved one off the line I think.

Last edited:
Can give that but not a penalty!?

Alright.

The only thing I can imagine is that the Refs in the VAR booth don't want to make the on-field Ref look bad by questioning their decisions. Linesmen though, they don't care about so they pull out the microscope to analyze every call. They are just protecting themselves and the calls are even worse than before because of it.

I was never an anti-VAR person despite agreeing with the general criticisms that it would slow games down and whatnot. It has to go at this point, or go through such a drastic change that it operates totally different.

ss.png

:avbnaa:
They cannot possibly be able to determine the exact millisecond the ball is struck to make milimeter judgements like this.

Even with this "scientific" offsides application, there are humans placing cursors on the screen, it's not like computer technology determines where the line is set.

It's all a fucking joke and it's killing the game. I saw this as someone who used to be pro-VAR.

Just seen the stat on the BBC, United have had had Seven goals which were originally awarded chalked off this year, which is the joint most.

Add to this they have the most amount of pens awarded by a significant margin as well.

Hardly a co-incidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom