Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And West Ham , Fulham, Wolves, Leicester , Palace and Chelsea! :mourshock:

Yep.

Liverpool are our bogey side along with Chelsea so we could be brilliant in any season and fall foul to these two.

Against, Palace, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Wolves, to be ahead and call yourself a top team and to fail to win any of those is where we have capitulated this season.

That would never have happened 4 or 5 seasons ago.

Henderson just pulled something.

funny-fat-ugly-woman-liverpool-football-shirt-europe-pics-e1411575646978.jpg

Liverpool play the same XI for 2+ years straight and everyone shocked that they deal with injuries eventually.
Very lucky to get that 18 month period when they won champs league and prem with the core spine.
But heyho, the sporting and compassionate chap that I am.. I say fuck em!

Pundits saying they feel sorry for Liverpool and their injuries! I very much doubt we get these kinda words! Media bias etc etc

Many the local media must be brutal because I don't hear any of the bias you guys whine about from the big networks and coverage that we get, even out of England, that you guys seem to deal with all the time.

Back
Top Bottom