Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoy that Gravy you Toffee's

iu

1923, the last time Liverpool lost 4 on the bounce at home.

They've only scored 1 goal in their last 6 home games.

Will Klopp last the season?
Haven't seen the game yet, but maybe Liverpool were tired after their midweek exertions. Their intensity was off the charts against Leipzig (they were like the Liverpool of old) and they also savaged Leicester with their pressing last weekend. I gather from the Guardian's live match feed that Everton were rocking the old 8-0-2 formation.

Fuck me, we need to start winning and quick.

If the league table can’t motivate our boys then I don’t know what will. Plus if the scum fluke a win tomorrow they’d go above us.

Our players are frauds. Don't get your hopes up mate.

We simply have an inherent weakness which I guarantee will be exposed again tomorrow.

We just don't do anything well enough or consistently enough and yet we have the players.

From manager to the players they have let themselves down.

No change manana.

Our players are frauds ..we simply have an inherent weakness which I guarantee will be exposed again tomorrow.

No change manana.
Can't wait for manana.

So, to reach 42 points so early, with 14 more Premier League games to go, means we don’t have to worry about another relegation battle and that release of pressure is a huge source of relief.

Our players are frauds. Don't get your hopes up mate.

We simply have an inherent weakness which I guarantee will be exposed again tomorrow.

We just don't do anything well enough or consistently enough and yet we have the players.

From manager to the players they have let themselves down.

No change manana.
Go on, tell us how you really feel :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom