Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Luton are the latest team to be punished for not being Man Utd.

1-0
Mata (Pen.)
Cunts

Last edited:
Man United are fucking shit and I fucking love it!

on a (sort of) side not that Essex local united fan Andy Goldstein was interviewing that monumental bellend that is Bale's agent last night Jonathan Barnett and AG asked him if United came in for Bale.

Barnett basically said there were other clubs interested but it was Spurs or bust and Goldstein just couldn't believe a player wouldn't choose United, as if it's fucking 2008.

Twats like him in the media United fans constantly talking up United with his London accent.

Makes me laugh, half those lads from United Stand "Flex" and "Rants" etc are form London, Al Foran the impressionist guy is from Dublin they all picked the best team in the mid to late 90s and cry like entitled wankers cause they're what 5th best ish now.

Wankers, they've no idea what really like.

Also don't get me wrong! I'm from Dublin not N17 and you have to be from a place to e real fan but I fell in love with the club for what they were in 1995 not what they won (cause we won fuck all haha!)

on a (sort of) side not that Essex local united fan Andy Goldstein was interviewing that monumental bellend that is Bale's agent last night Jonathan Barnett and AG asked him if United came in for Bale.

Barnett basically said there were other clubs interested but it was Spurs or bust and Goldstein just couldn't believe a player wouldn't choose United, as if it's fucking 2008.
Which world-class player doesn't dream of working under Ole? :mourfacepalm:

Twats like him in the media United fans constantly talking up United with his London accent.

Makes me laugh, half those lads from United Stand "Flex" and "Rants" etc are form London, Al Foran the impressionist guy is from Dublin they all picked the best team in the mid to late 90s and cry like entitled wankers cause they're what 5th best ish now.

Wankers, they've no idea what really like.

Also don't get me wrong! I'm from Dublin not N17 and you have to be from a place to e real fan but I fell in love with the club for what they were in 1995 not what they won (cause we won fuck all haha!)
Also, van de Beek is total shit.

He's like a btec Aaron Ramsey but even slower and can't dribble. Horrible buy. All he can do is run straight forward and make 1-2s. Can't even drift to the wings and SO SLOW.

Her Majesty's Guardian tells me there's been a spawny goal for Dial Square against the run of play?

Tell me I'm dreaming!

giphy.gif

Wonder what sammyspurs sammyspurs is gonna have to say about the Havertz hattrick? Probably "only Barnsely". Fair enough but the German is good but not good enough to overcome Fat Frank's English tactics and formation. Amazing it took him this long to recognize that he had to play him centrally and as the hub of creativity. Guess the 433 wasn't the panacea it is often said to be.

Will say this though Chelsea need to get rid of Tammy Abraham. He's a pretty useless player of low footballing IQ and doesn't really help the team. Sure am glad we are looking at someone like Milik instead of this pile of garbage. No wonder Chelsea haven't given him a new contract.

*I totally rate TA and wish somehow we could have him as our backup striker.

Last edited:
Wonder what sammyspurs sammyspurs is gonna have to say about the Havertz hattrick? Probably "only Barnsely". Fair enough but the German is good but not good enough to overcome Fat Frank's English tactics and formation. amazing it took him this long to recognize that he had to play him centrally and as the hub of creativity. guess the 433 wasn't the panacea it is often said to be.
I have no idea of Sammy's opinion in this regard, and, for the record, have none of my own with regard to Havertz, but it's been the same narrative for as long as I can remember. Other teams always overpay wildly for shit players. If it's hard to portray those signings as actually shit, then they won't settle.

tenor.gif

Wonder what sammyspurs sammyspurs is gonna have to say about the Havertz hattrick? Probably "only Barnsely". Fair enough but the German is good but not good enough to overcome Fat Frank's English tactics and formation. amazing it took him this long to recognize that he had to play him centrally and as the hub of creativity. guess the 433 wasn't the panacea it is often said to be.

Will say this though Chelsea need to get rid of Tammy Abraham. He's a pretty useless player of low footballing IQ and doesn't really help the team. sure am glas we are looking at someone like Milik instead of this pile of garbage. No wonder Chelsea haven't given him a new contract.

*I totally rate TA and wish someone we could have him as our backup striker.

Yup. Abraham only set up all three goals for Havertz..

Hence your Asterix the Gaul.

I have no idea of Sammy's opinion in this regard, and, for the record, have none of my own with regard to Havertz, but it's been the same narrative for as long as I can remember. Other teams always overpay wildly for shit players. If it's hard to portray those signings as actually shit, then they won't settle.
It's only Barnsley, Dier and PEH will demolish him next week. :angryscouser:
Check out the goals. Totally English-made (love Abraham) but he (Havertz) was there to put them in. He should have been central all along. Seems FF has happened upon a formula which should see Kante back to his best and them much more solid...unfortunately.

Wonder what sammyspurs sammyspurs is gonna have to say about the Havertz hattrick? Probably "only Barnsely". Fair enough but the German is good but not good enough to overcome Fat Frank's English tactics and formation. Amazing it took him this long to recognize that he had to play him centrally and as the hub of creativity. Guess the 433 wasn't the panacea it is often said to be.

Will say this though Chelsea need to get rid of Tammy Abraham. He's a pretty useless player of low footballing IQ and doesn't really help the team. Sure am glad we are looking at someone like Milik instead of this pile of garbage. No wonder Chelsea haven't given him a new contract.

*I totally rate TA and wish somehow we could have him as our backup striker.

70M justified. Carabou glory on its way to the bridge. What a player.
What a game. I’ve never seen anything like this.
I can not believe he did it.

Back
Top Bottom