Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In two minds about the "best" result for us in the CP-MU game.
United are bolted on for top 4 so maybe giving CP a sound thrashing may help as we have CP after Fulham.

Match day 6:

"What does he DO?"

Nailed on. End of. Take it to the bank and build a house on it. You know its true, I know its true and the ghost of Danny Blanchflower knows its true

As we've seen with Hojbjerg though - if we are winning games, even being mostly average at everything technically but showing passion can get you called the best defensive midfielder in the league.

I'm sure Skipp will be fine.

Brilliant result for Burnley - Leicester starting their bottle job relatively early this season. I think Leicester MAY just be too far ahead of us to catch knowing just how inconsistent we are. But it'd be absolutely hilarious to see them fall out of the top four AGAIN.

Fair play to Sheff Utd too - still going and working hard to overcome an impossible obstacle. 10 men and hanging on against Villa. Helps us out massively, we are now above Villa on level games and a better goal difference, ALMOST one less team to worry about in our goals.

Now if Palace can make it a treble for the day, even better.
I'm pleased that our 2 games against Burnley are out of the way, I can see them doing us a few more favours before the season is out.

Shaping up like the old firm in two weeks will give Gers the title. If they keep this up they might break Celtic’s points per season record, and finish invincible. Which is quite impressive consider Celtic have a better squad on paper

Looking like Nagelsman is guiding his team to a cup semi final, in a cup that Bayern are longer involved in.
WoTs hE wOn ThOuGh?!

Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

Win our 2 games in hand and we go 6 points behind United with them to come to the Lane..

👀

Oh and they've got City next.

Last edited:
Lille doing well to give PSG a decent title challenge.

Jonathan David scores 2 in the 90min to get Lille past Marseille, he’s been doing well after a pretty poor start to the season.

Back
Top Bottom