Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully lyon win later & it will be a 4 horse race. I'd like lille to do it. Bet they not won it in a long time.
At least inter should win the title instead of juve & Ronaldo.
Lyon are the ones without the title for the longest I think. Lille won it in 2011 with Hazard. Lyon last won it in 2010 or 2009 if my memory serves correctly. Also, Torino score v Juve to make it 2-1 to the bulls.

PSG lose the big match.
Can't see them getting past Munich either. Which is their main aim. Looks like a team that needs a shake up & big changes. Get rid of neymar & the likes of di Maria. Also lots of players that don't seem like they are good enough to be at psg.

Lyon are the ones without the title for the longest I think. Lille won it in 2011 with Hazard. Lyon last won it in 2010 or 2009 if my memory serves correctly. Also, Torino score v Juve to make it 2-1 to the bulls.
Ahh right. I think lyon use to win it a lot before PSG got rich. So I'll stick with lille as they seem like the smaller team too.
Go torino :tobyarm:.
Seem like juve need some changes too.

So far I like how RBL have played. High press and fast attacks. They have been the better team so far, just haven’t put in any real threats. Sabitzer has been solid and had a good moment setting up a half chance. He’s not been flashy but solid all around. He’s like PEH with more offense.

RBL had started this game well, been at it, not let Bayern settle at all, then bang, find themselves a goal down.

This RBL side is massively outgunned for quality in attacking areas by this Bayern side, even without Lewandowski.

Massive dive by Mahrez trying to win a penalty, Taylor doesn't even look in his direction.
One of the endless scandals of VAR is that it hasn't been used to root out simulation.

Like everything else surrounding VAR, when it has been used, the application has been so haphazard and inconsistent that it has just seemed to serve bias and agendas.

Must be on a "most underrated" list I should think.
Yeah, I rarely hear his name mentioned aside from people who only watch the Bundesliga. He's the complete package when it comes to midfielders.

Bayern/Germany have it really good with Goretzka and Kimmich (my favourite non Spurs player to watch) in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom