Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anything is possible but hard to see Chelsea winning the CL.

City is so much better in every aspect of the game, better players, manager, bench.

It will take a minor miracle for Chelsea to win.

I guess now if a player gets by you defenders should just run into their legs and trip them up as that is somehow not a foul anymore?

How is it possible that VAR gets the calls wrong everytime?

And of course now Chelsea get an undeserved goal to steal the 3 points.

Mate, the surprise will be if City win the CL.

Tuchel completely has that Midas Touch and Guardiola knows it full well.

I have no interest nor care but Tuchel is proving how quickly you can transform a group of players.

And by contrast use Pochettino at PSG with no sense of disrespect intended to our ex manager.

Fuck VAR. It's a football killer. I don't even celebrate goals anymore because of it. They get so many decisions wrong, bunch of spineless pussies too scared to make calls

Mate, the surprise will be if City win the CL.

Tuchel completely has that Midas Touch and Guardiola knows it full well.

I have no interest nor care but Tuchel is proving how quickly you can transform a group of players.

And by contrast use Pochettino at PSG with no sense of disrespect intended to our ex manager.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Chelsea needed a missed penalty and a terrible VAR decision to beat a thrown together mishmash City team today. How is that a midas touch?

The shock will be for Chelsea to win, as I said City is better in every aspect. Chelsea will again need extreme luck to beat them, it is possible but highly unlikely.

I guess now if a player gets by you defenders should just run into their legs and trip them up as that is somehow not a foul anymore?

How is it possible that VAR gets the calls wrong everytime?

Another very strange call by the VAR ref. I understand why the pitch ref maybe didn’t give it, he possibly thinks Sterling buys it by slowing himself and inviting the clattering, which he does, but just because Sterling buys it, doesn’t mean it still isn’t a pen, it clearly is.

I can only assume the var refs have reverted to the bullshit “clear and obvious error” bollocks.

That said, I’ve not got much sympathy for Sterling, he had a great chance to score and chose to play for a pen instead.

Another very strange call by the VAR ref. I understand why the pitch ref maybe didn’t give it, he possibly thinks Sterling buys it by slowing himself and inviting the clattering, which he does, but just because Sterling buys it, doesn’t mean it still isn’t a pen, it clearly is.

I can only assume the var refs have reverted to the bullshit “clear and obvious error” bollocks.

That said, I’ve not got much sympathy for Sterling, he had a great chance to score and chose to play for a pen instead.

I think in this case that can be the only excuse for the VAR ref and even then it is a terrible explanation.

Yes she was. But she's from Croatia too. He doesn't have any connection to Germany apart from his mother was born there.

It's not like we are some pointless football country. He would be in our squad for sure, but doubt he will be there for Germany.
Australia has had multiple people who were born and raised here and have chosen Croatia for footballing reasons and also because they identify with their parents country more despite probably not even speaking the language so it works both ways. Don't expect these guys to have the same love for your country that you do lol

Chelsea wins and wins and we suffer and suffer. It’s always been like this :memeokay:

just have to accept it as a fact of life. Spurs the ultimate bottlers and losers. Chelsea constantly winning and laughing at us. It never changes and it never will change. They have the footballing gods always on their side where as the footballing gods shit on Tottenham from all angles. Chelsea are an absolute force under Tuchel

What kind of nonsense is this?

Chelsea needed a missed penalty and a terrible VAR decision to beat a thrown together mishmash City team today. How is that a midas touch?

The shock will be for Chelsea to win, as I said City is better in every aspect. Chelsea will again need extreme luck to beat them, it is possible but highly unlikely.

what a load of Bolloks. City have have been beaten by Chelsea in the last 2 encounters. Chelsea outplayed and knocked them out the cup. Tuchel has done a magnificent job, so don’t pretend they ain’t doing well to make you feel better. Chelsea are streets ahead of Spurs and have every chance of winning the CL. Why ? Because unlike our bunch of losers, Chelsea know how to win trophies. They know how to win when it matters. Chelsea will win it.

just have to accept it as a fact of life. Spurs the ultimate bottlers and losers. Chelsea constantly winning and laughing at us. It never changes and it never will change. They have the footballing gods always on their side where as the footballing gods shit on Tottenham from all angles. Chelsea are an absolute force under Tuchel
And an owner who actually wants to constantly wins.

Back
Top Bottom