Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel like Dest is being played a little out of position tbf.
That is just Dest. I saw a short compilation of hia last game and constantly left a void behind him and failed to track runners and get back quickly. I think he wants he focus on his offensive work but doesn't seem too interested in the defensive work rate.

That is just Dest. I saw a short compilation of hia last game and constantly left a void behind him and failed to track runners and get back quickly. I think he wants he focus on his offensive work but doesn't seem too interested in the defensive work rate.
Just watched him lose the ball and stand there while Mexico attacked. Wow.

McKennie is our best player IMO. Watched him make clutch play after clutch play today. Even if it’s just a first time flick in midfield or winning a ball back in their half.

US look dangerous when on the attack, we just have so little of the ball. Three corners now that turned into a shot on goal. If they can keep the ball and put Mexico on their heels, they can take this game.

Back
Top Bottom