Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have had my doubts about Pulisic but I really liked his attitude in extra time. The more the fans went at him, the more the Mexican players played dirty it seemed like he stepped up.

He didn't back down, none of our young players backed down. Great to see.

He was pretty ave had my doubts about Pulisic but I really liked his attitude in extra time. The more the fans went at him, the more the Mexican players played dirty it seemed like he stepped up.

He didn't back down, none of our young players backed down. Great to see.
He was dreadful from open play all night honestly

just finished watching the Germany/Portugal game now, Dorsch is a grafter for sure, but I quite liked Braganca.

Have you seen much of Baku; is he any good? Did some decent things in this game but I've not seen any of him at Wolfsburg.

Hard to believe Rafael Leao is still only 21.

Yeah he’s a grafter. That was one of the most Kante like performances I’ve seen - not involving Kante. Pretty sure Germany’s struggles against Denmark was because Dorsch was out suspended. Braganca has definitely got something in his locker. Not his best game though, he was clearly getting frustrated out there

Wouldn’t say I’ve seen much of Baku. What I’ve seen is him playing RW since Wolfsburg is happy with Mbabu at RB. I’m not a fan of Baku in that advanced role. He should just be running back and forth as a RB

I wouldn’t be opposed to signing Leao but there’s still a lot of inconsistency over him. Guess that’s why he was benched?

As a non english fan, just wondering on the take and headlines jack grealish wins a peno. In other words shouldnt have been a peno but he was 'clever' to win it. Not just him but sky sports have a stat most frees 'won' .hes miles ahead even ahrad of the rat fernandes.
I think its a fucking joke but thats the way sport is now

Back
Top Bottom