Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's best that Liverpool drop as many points early on as possible. Get rid of the aura they had from last season.

Everton are this year's Leicester, they'll fade away at some point.

Happily take a draw, but playing the long game yeh, I agree....

Last year B'muff were 100% in 5 games.... Year before it was Burnley doing similar.

Happily take a draw, but playing the long game yeh, I agree....

Last year B'muff were 100% in 5 games.... Year before it was Burnley doing similar.

Yeah often in these games a draw is best but Liverpool were streets ahead of everyone last season so the more defeats for them the more encouragement it'll give to others that it could be their year.

Everton have a good first XI but don't have as strong a squad as others. Maybe if standards slip elsewhere they can end up in the top 4 but personally I think top 6 at best.

Nah, that team was built on a strong defence and Kante being their rock. More like last year's Leicester.

Leicester City: Slip-meister edition.

JS73121410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom