Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually think united are just actually a good team. I’m not saying they are better than us, but we caught them cold with no pre season, they have looked fantastic since we beat them.

They have been written off too quickly by most of us rival fans.
We won´t be playing against them anytime soon. And they are not consistent. We beat them 6-1, let them have their moment now. They will drop again.

I actually think united are just actually a good team. I’m not saying they are better than us, but we caught them cold with no pre season, they have looked fantastic since we beat them.

They have been written off too quickly by most of us rival fans.

They were shite against both Palace and Brighton as well.

PSG are looking poor and RB aren't that great. Hope they win at the weekend though!

They have plenty of match winners in their squad but still, for me anyway, a weak centre. They are a good cup side but no way they're getting close to winning the PL under Ole.

Back
Top Bottom