Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again I’m not complaining, but why are united who played Tuesday playing tomorrow and Pool who played Wednesday playing today?
Happens all the time when Europe is concerned, same thing happened to United at Everton and also Spurs had to play West Brom at 12 on a Sunday after a Thursday game. Doesn't make sense but it's the TV companies ruling the roost. It just suits Klopps agenda at the moment.

People whinge that the media loves them but they get a ridiculous amount of love on here.

They're good but we don't have to keep hearing it.

And yes I know I'm being unreasonable. I just really dislike them. Dislike them a lot.

Happens all the time when Europe is concerned, same thing happened to United at Everton and also Spurs had to play West Brom at 12 on a Sunday after a Thursday game. Doesn't make sense but it's the TV companies ruling the roost. It just suits Klopps agenda at the moment.
Yeah I guess it’s no different to us playing Thursday and Then playing tomorrow

What's the name of the BT sports commentator? He is so biased for Liverpool I want to sew his mouth

He should be on Liverpool forum not on broadcast

People whinge that the media loves them but they get a ridiculous amount of love on here.

And yes I know I'm being unreasonable. I just really dislike them. Dislike them a lot.
I don’t see what the problem is , if we want to win the league then beat the cunts twice home and away, don’t need to rely on favours from other teams , just rely on Kane and Son!

Lucky we didn't have to play against Connolly and Maupay to be honest. Brighton look very stale up top with them off the field.

They were not great first half, should of been down if Brighton could score a penalty. They also just lost 2-0.

Back
Top Bottom