Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This ref in the Man U game is shit! He's missed numerous fouls and that decision for the red card is utterly ridiculous (yes! the player goes down way too easily BUT that's because the players are forced to, or else nothing gets given, we are stuck with this scenario I'm afraid). It's a red card.

That ref has just redefined the sanction for a head butt. Amazing. I mean I get there wasn’t much contact and it was accentuated but it’s the action itself that is an automatic red - or at least has been until just now.

incredible

This ref in the Man U game is shit! He's missed numerous fouls and that decision for the red card is utterly ridiculous (yes! the player goes down way too easily BUT that's because the players are forced to, or else nothing gets given, we are stuck with this scenario I'm afraid). It's a red card.
Clearer red than Pepe got vs Leeds

Back
Top Bottom