Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Relax folks there's a lot of time to go. And as we know Wham only need 8 minutes to handle business?

What's that? Too soon?

To be fair, they're top of the league when compiling all the results from January onwards...

I don't know how they do it - but they seem to win.
Jamie, pull up that list of penalties United have received in the last 18 months.

UXWAHKCZEBGCBOFJBW5AC4V3NA.png

It was clearly out, look at amount of bend on it and then factor in where it lands about 2 feet from the line, that's all you need to do. That and the fact it virtually sailed over Moyes head and he is stood in his technical box....
But from the angle on TV there is no way of knowing for sure...or at least I think so.

Paying respect to people connected to football who have died or people who unnecessary lost their lives in war is something almost any people can stand behind, a whole different matter is to support a political ideology on a football ground. It baffles me that people disagree with this. It's a dangerous development in society and people are blind to it.

So politics is ok in sport as long as it’s rampant nationalism?

But from the angle on TV there is no way of knowing for sure...or at least I think so.
Sadly I agree. It's like knowing there was a murder but the evidence isn't substantial enough to nail a suspect. The angle was truly awful but if that's the best they had available then there's no way they can conclusively judge it went out of bounds.

I think the referee could overrule it if he was sure but I'm not certain on that.

Back
Top Bottom